Sunday, February 20, 2011

For Once I Can Say Good Job Mr. President





Here is a statement that I have not said much since President Barak Obama came to office, but let me try it out...ok, here goes...good for you Mr. President, I actually feel you made the true and proper Biblical course of action.  What am I talking about?  Well, that would be the recent veto that was made by the United States on February 20th condemning Israel for their continued settlement construction in the hotly contested area of the West Bank and East Jerusalem in Israel.  Finally, the US stood up and decided to back our true allies in the Middle East.


http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-02/21/c_13740904.htm


There are many reasons that we should support Israel and over the next few weeks I will begin to lay these reasons out on this blog.  For now, let me just state that for the first time I can state that I am in full support of President Obama.  It does feel weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment