Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayer for Japan Earthquake & Tsunamis





Wow!  The largest earthquake in recorded history!  Tsunamis  throughout the Pacific, in Japan, Hawaii, and the west coast of the United States...


OK, OK...I know I can start in on Matthew 24 of how Yeshua talks about how there must be earthquakes before the Return of the Lord, but honestly I can't...not now.  I have been home for about 10 minutes, back from a prayer vigil at church and I have been watching the news footage on FOX News and my stomach is just nauseous from the destruction that has occurred from this disaster.  My heart simply wishes to go out out in prayer to those who have been effected by this disaster, whether that may be by the quake or by the tsunamis.


My Lord in Heaven, Avinu Malkeynu (My Father My King), I pray for everyone who has been affected by this disaster, directly or indirectly.  May their heart and souls find solace and shalom (peace) that only may be found through the truth and salvation of of Your Son Yeshua.  May those who are dealing with calamity in this terrible time give proper testimony to you and in doing so witness to the Lost Your Glory.  My heartfelt prayer Father is that no believer loses faith in You because of this tribulation.  Instead allow this time of trouble to redouble their patience and thus, their faith.  These things I pray in the name of Yeshua haMashiach.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Let's have a moment of prayer for our brothers and sisters in Japan and through out the world for strength to face every disaster which crosses the way.

    ReplyDelete