Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reasoning With God


 Reasoning With God by Dr. Ron Dobbs 

ISAIAH 1:18

Come now, and LET US REASON TOGETHER, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; thou they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

ISAIAH 59:1-2

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear you.

YOU REASON WITH GOD (GOD'S WORD), NOT MAN.



GENESIS 2:7

And the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living soul.

IF YOUR SOUL LIVES FOREVER, IT MUST HAVE A PLACE TO DWELL.



THERE ARE TWO PLACES.



JOHN 14:1-3

(PLACE: HEAVEN) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

REVELATION 20:12-15

(PLACE: HELL) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into a lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

EVERY PLACE MUST HAVE A PERSON OF AUTHORITY OVER IT.



THERE ARE TWO MASTERS...



JOHN 10:27, 28a

(Master: CHRIST) My sheep hear my voice, and I know the, and they follow me: And I give them eternal life and they shall never perish.

JOHN 8:44

(Master: SATAN) Your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

EVERY PLACE MUST HAVE A ROAD THAT LEADS THERE



THERE ARE TWO ROADS


MATTHEW 7:13

(The Broad Path to Destruction) Enter ye in at the strait gate" for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in threat:

MATTHEW 7:14

(Straight & Narrow) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE RIGHT ROAD TO HEAVEN?



JOHN 16:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

EVERYONE IS A SINNER



ROMANS 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

EVERYONE MUST PAY FOR HIS SIN OR LAY IT ON JESUS



ROMANS 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TURN TO CHRIST



ROMANS 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thin heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

EVERYONE CAN BE SAVED



ROMANS 10:13

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.


REASAON WITH GOD NOW! PRAY THIS PRAYER...

Dear Lord, be merciful to me, I'm a sinner. According to your WORD, my only hope is the blood of your son. I confess my sin and I ask you to forgive me. Dear Lord, Please accept me right now as your child, I accept you as my Heavenly Father, my Lord and Saviour. I want to thank you Lord for not casting me out, but for saving me. Amen.