Monday, December 19, 2011

Does God Have a Special Place for Israel in the Millennium?





Do premillenialists or dispensationalists have it right? I read a very intersting article on the Gospel Way website.


Gospel Way Israel's future


I found that I agreed with most of what the author wrote, except it cannot be denied that the physical Israel (the Jewish people) have a special importance in the eyes of Adonai.  This is not to say that the author wasn't correct on his view that all Jews and Gentiles are on equal footing.  This is a concept (aka. Olive Tree Theology) that I and The Road to God Ministry take very seriously.  My greatest issue with the article is that the writer implied that all Jews are the same.  Jews are Jews after all.  But the truth is you can no more generalize all Jews any more then you can with Christians.


What do you think?  Send me your thoughts.