Thursday, November 10, 2011

Obama And Sarkozy Bash Israel & Netenyahu





One of the great eye-opening news stories over the past few weeks has been the blunder committed by French president Sakozy and US President Barak Osama Obama.  During an interview the two leaders began exchanging their views of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu.  Sarkosky was heard saying that he hated Netenyahu, that he thought that he was a liar and that he feels Netenyahu is the sole reason for the Israel-Palestinian failed negotiations.  President Obama then very clearly commented that he had it worse as he must deal with the Israeli Prime Minister each and every day.


Obama And Sarkozy Are Appeasers To Evil | Fox News:


Now I have always expected anti-Semitic rhetoric to emerge from France as this country has always been anti-Zion.  But for our President declaring his dislike for Israel and it's leaders a new issue has arisen.  The United States has been Israel's greatest supporter providing money, weapons and other necessities.  As we continue to wait for the Israeli first strike on Iran;s nuclear labs and facilities Israel probably feels more isolated then ever.


As for myself, I am a Zionist.  One reason is that I is because I am Jewish and I wish to offer Israel my solidarity.  The  other reason for my Zionism is because this is the land Adonai gave to the Jewish people.  Not to Ishmael's descendants (Arabs), but to Issac's children (Jews).


Here is something to consider...people have been speculating Barak Obama is a Muslim.  These accusations have been there since he ascended the US Presidency.  Personally I do not know or care if he is a Muslim or not,  What matters is that he must stand firm for Israel, a term I call American Zionism.


Precious Lord, I pray that you watch over Israel in the days ahead.  May the Holy Land continue to be a blessing to all who inhabit it.  Thanks you allowing me to be in a country where I may freely practice my faith.  In Yeshua;s name, Amen.