Friday, November 25, 2011

Being Thankful





There are many things I am thankful for in my life.  My family is up on top!  I have been blessed to have a wonderful wife and a gorgeous and kind daughter.  I am blessed in having a roof over my head and food to eat.  I am blessed in being an American.  As an American I have the freedom to express my beliefs and views in public.  Of course there have been repercussions to expressing my views, but I still have the liberty to choose whether or not to speak them in public.  I am thankful that The Road to God Ministry has aided in leading thousands of people around the world to Yeshua haMashiach.  Most of all I am thankful for Yeshua and the salvation that comes when we place ourselves in his care.  I am blessed to have a God who overlooks my many sins.  Yesterday was Thanksgiving here in the United States.  It was a day that I was extremely and seriously ill.  Yet, I could do nothing but praise God for His many blessings.  Are you thankful?  If you are, let us know.