Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Time to Find Shalom (peace)



As I mentioned in previous blog posts, my health in 2012 has been far from good.  Being ill for the past nine months has left me confused, hurt and spiritually in need of the Holy Spirit.  I have spent many a night on the bathroom floor for 12 hours or more.  It was during these overnights when the bathroom floor became my mattress that I came to a wonderful and powerful truth.  I have come to realize that our emotions and feelings have no bearing on our salvation or change the love of God.

It does matter how angry we are.

It does not matter how depressed we are.

It does not matter what we do, for God's love is constant,never ebbing.

Thus I have come to the belief that it is God who holds a perfect love for all of His creations.

Thank you Yeshua for that love.

Be sure to check us out on Facebook.