Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back to Adonai (the Lord)



I have a new outlook on life.  Just recently I have been feeling a strong connection continuing to grow to Adonai (the Lord).  It has been a long time since I felt this way and I must say I am enjoying it immensely.  Physically, I remain a mess, a disaster really, but Yeshua (Jesus) is holding my head for me as I continue to live day-in and day-out.   I don't have to hold to the feeling that I am all alone with my medical condition, for I know Mashiach (Messiah, Christ) is present even at the worst of my ailment.  I know he will never give me more then I can handle.  I trust in Him.

That's all, I just wanted to comment on how good it feels to be present with Adonai.




Holy Father.  I thank you for staying with me and leading me out of the pit I live in day to day.  May I be like Jeremiah whereas I may emerge from a pit to speak the Word of God to all the people I may meet.  Lord, I pray that I am never ashamed to speak Your truths through the Bible.  I pray that I may become a vessel for the Holy Spirit.  I pray in the name of our Risen Lord and King Yeshua ha Mashiach.